Mother's Day is always such a fun day for me! It's a great reason to take the day off and do something that you normally wouldn't do! Here's my top 10 list of things I love to do on Mother's Day!
1. Spend the day with my kids...duh no brainer!
2. Hit up a swap meet! Lots of unique fun treasures can be found.
3. Brunch at a fun restaurant in Echo Park!
4. Massage at my favorite foot massage place!
5. Boat ride out on the marina.
6. Take in a museum or concert!
7. Head to the beach to look for whales and have a picnic!
8. Call my mom and have a long chat!
9. Vintage shopping on Magnolia Street in Burbank!10. Shop at Malibu Beach House!
"There's something there for all of the extraordinary women in your life!"
Here's a few of my must haves!